At Mesh Studio, we help companies create incredible products. From design, to product management, to building and shipping the actual software, we work with our customers across all phases of product development. We are a group of talented and creative professionals that are passionate building world-class products. We have had success working with companies of all sizes - from startups, to members of the Fortune 500.
As a senior cloud engineer, you will help us expand our DevOps and Infrastructure consulting practice. You’re tenured in working with a major cloud provider (AWS preferably), and know you way around infrastructure well. You prefer to be in a hands-on technical position responsible for designing and implementing best practices infrastructure in a cloud based environment. While you know the infrastructure well, you’re also comfortable with application code. You will be responsible for supporting the end to end deployment of platform systems for our customers – from virtual networks, to servers, to application services.
What we expect from you
- Design & deploy cloud infrastructures using AWS (full stack – network, load balancing, DNS, security, databases).
- You can code. Language doesn’t matter (we ❤️ Go), but expect you to be competent in at least one language.
- Lead technical operations projects from requirements to design to implementation to operations.
- Engineer automation tools and the continuous delivery processes.
- Work extensively with continuous integration systems and are able to translate that understanding into workable pipelines and tools.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Have at least three years in an infrastructure role managing or working with a major cloud provider.
- Direct experience configuring and maintaining cloud monitoring solutions
- Experience with a variety of network and performance monitoring tools
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Deep familiarity with docker and/or other related container technologies
- Experience working with ECS and/or Kubernetes is a plus, but not a requirement.
- You uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design.-
Impactful work and collaborating with an inspiring group of people is what gets us excited to come to work every day. But we know there is more to life than our craft:-
- We provide full medical coverage, and offer dental, and vision insurance plans.
- We have a flexible vacation policy: take what you need, as long as it works for your team and your responsibilities; plus paid sick time and paid holidays.
- We’ve got creature comforts like snacks and coffee, and actual creatures thanks to our dog-friendly office.
- Our office is located in the heart of Fremont (Seattle, WA). You’ll enjoy the neighborhood with the office as we are always finding new places to eat or hang-out at as a team.
- Work with a incredibly smart, driven, and product focused team.
- Started by two YC Alumni who are determined to drive the company towards success.-
About Mesh Studio
Founded by 2 YC Fellowship alumni, we are a product focused company that helps brands realize incredible products. Based in Seattle, our recent partners have included startups all the way up to Fortune 500 companies. We’re a team of makers and breakers helping our partners solve their greatest challenges, and we’re constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.