At Mesh Studio, we help companies create incredible products. From design, to product management, to building and shipping the actual software, we work with our customers across all phases of product development. We are a group of talented and creative professionals that are passionate building world-class products. We have had success working with companies of all sizes - from startups, to members of the Fortune 500.
As an intern, you will play a pivotal role in helping our young, but growing company expand even further. For our consulting business, we need a driven individual to help us grow our pipeline by being on the front-lines for customer outreach. You will be constantly interacting with other potential clients to help us create more business.
What we expect from you
- Driven and motivated. You’ll want to look elsewhere if this isn’t you.
- Competency in written and verbal communication.
- Desire to work in fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working with common Google business web applications (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- You must be currently pursuing an college degree (BA/BS/MBA/etc)
Impactful work and collaborating with an inspiring group of people is what gets us excited to come to work every day. But we know there is more to life than our craft:
- We have a flexible vacation policy: take what you need, as long as it works for your team and your responsibilities; plus paid sick time and paid holidays.
- We’ve got creature comforts like snacks and coffee, and actual creatures thanks to our dog-friendly office.
- Our office is located in the heart of Fremont (Seattle, WA). You’ll enjoy the neighborhood with the office as we are always finding new places to eat or hang-out at as a team.
- Work with a incredibly smart, driven, and product focused team.
- Started by two YC Alumni who are determined to drive the company towards success.
About Mesh Studio
Founded by 2 YC Fellowship alumni, we are a product focused company that helps brands realize incredible products. Based in Seattle, our recent partners have included startups all the way up to Fortune 500 companies. We’re a team of makers and breakers helping our partners solve their greatest challenges, and we’re constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.